It feels as if Shadowbringers only just came out, but already we're about to be treated to the first content update since the expansion was released! Due to come out at the "end of October", this upate looks to be a real meaty one, so we cannot wait to continue our adventures on the First with you all.
We don't yet have a dedicated mini-site for the update, but here's everything we know so far:
Patch 5.1 - Vows of Virtue, Deeds of Cruelty: Content Highlights
- Main Story Quest continues!
- Beast Tribe: Pixies added
- "Chronicles of a new era" Questline added
- New 24 Alliance Raid: YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse - "The Copied Factory"
- New Dungeon: The Grand Cosmos
- 3rd Ultimate Difficulty Trial (coming 2 weeks after 5.1)
- Multiple Job Adjustments (big changes for Nin, Sam and Smn)
- Blue Mage Updates:
- Level Cap Raised to 60
- New Job Quests
- New Carnivale Stages
- New Blue Mage Log (party system)
- New PvP Actions & Frontline Field
- Complete Crafting & Gathering Revamp (Part 1)
- More accessible for new players
- Actions adjusted
- "Additional Actions" removed
- New "Recipe Tree" display
- Quick Synth success rate improved
- Desynth adjustements
- "Quick Gathering" added
- Changes to "Unspoiled Nodes"
- Stealth replaced with Sneak
- Gather Rates / Yields increased
- Ishgard Restoration
- New Crafter & Gatherer Content
- Re-build the Firmament with friends
- New tasks, including new item deliveries
- Progress of Ishgard Restoration differs between worlds!
- Fellowship System Introduced
- Gold Saucer Updates
- New "Yojimbo" Gate added
- Mahjong UI Improvements
- "Performance" Updates
- Ensemble Feature added
- New "Horn" instrument added
- Performance Assistance Feature added
- Other Updates:
- New Custom Deliveries Client (Kai-Shirr)
- Pet display in party list
- New Weapon Rewards at lower levels
- Bicolor Gemstones cap raised to 1000
- New Group Pose features
- Meals can now be eaten while sitting
We can't wait to dive into all this exciting new content with you all, so please keep checking back for all the latest news on upcoming FF14 content! See you all, in the First!
Belazaurs & The Alith Officers