We are pleased to announce that we are looking to recruit ONE additional Raid Leader to join our Alith Raid Leader team!
As an FC, we want to be able to offer regular, organised and fun raid events, for all of our members to enjoy together. We are looking to increase our Raid Leader team size back up to 3 as soon as possible. Not only do we want to be able to have regular, scheduled, raid events catering to our members current needs & desires, but most importantly we want our members to be able to enjoy raiding in FF14 within that Alith spirit you all love.
This means friendly, supportive, respectful, pressure-free, FUN raids, where it's okay to make mistakes and you never have to worry about being on the receiving end of un-welcomed abuse. Where the focus is on having fun, with good friends, rather than being ultra competitive / elitist. Where EVERYONE in the guild can join in, regardless of your skill level, experience or gear - where there is something for everyone!
As an officer team, we are 100% committed to ensuring that our guild raids, will stay true to our guild values and ethos.
So you want to join the Raid Leader team?
If you are interested in applying for the Raid Leader role, please ensure you meet the following requirements and simply contact us answering the questions below. We'd like to appoint the new Raid Leader as soon as possible ...... so we need to get applicants in quickly. This is a great opportunity for you to help us take our raiding to the next stage, and we'd like to encourage you guys to come forward if you'd like to be a part of the team.
Having experience leading raids in Alith is desirable, however it's not compulsory. If you haven't had the opportunity to lead a guild raid run yet, but you feel you are capable, skilled and enthusiastic enough to take on the role, then please don't be shy to apply.
Number of Vacancies:One
Closing Date: Thursday 25th January Midnight CET
- Must be familiar with our guild rules and preferably have some experience leading dungeon runs, but this isn't compulsory.
- Should be organised, level headed, good communicator, and willing to work closely with Alith Officers and fellow Raid Leaders.
- Must be able to stay calm, maintain a relaxed pressure free atmosphere, and work well under pressure.
- Must be able to get along well with everyone in the guild.
- Must be able and willing to teach fellow guildies the tactics / mechanics of the FF14 dungeons/raids/trials, in a supportive, but confident manner. (In Voice on Discord)
- Needs to be very tolerant and patient, and someone who is not easily irritated when there is failure.
- Needs to be someone who puts "fun" before "efficiency".
- Needs to be able to work well within a team, listening to team mates and involving everyone.
- Needs to demonstrate Alith values: being respectful, kind, friendly, mature and understanding towards others is a must!
- Must be completely aligned with our guild values, and work with the team towards one common goal / vision.
- Ideally have a good amount of pre=experience / knowledge of the majority of FF14 raid, trial and dungeon content - to be able to adequately teach the mechanics (and be willing to learn).
Next Steps Once the closing date has passed, we may / may not decide to extend the closing date - depending on volume of applications. We may also request an informal chat / interview with you. We may also organise a "Trial Run" where we'd like to "see you in action" leading a guild raid/dungeon run.
We're excited and looking forward to increasing the size of our Raid Leader squad, so if you feel you meet all of the requirements above, and are passionate about Alith & Raiding - then do not be shy and send us your application! If you have any questions about the role itself, please do not be shy to get in touch with us.