Taking a break too ;(

8 months 22 hours ago
Horns
Visitor
Visitor
Topic Author
Taking a break too ;( #4056
My sub just ran out and I think I'll use that as an opportunity to take a break from the game for a while. To be honest the daily end game in FFXIV is just not something that I find enjoyable in the long run. The slow grind of alt jobs, the roulettes and eureka just don't cut it for me. There's just so little sense of progression compared to time invested that its been off-putting for me. The only thing that had me logging in regularly were actually the FC events - it's so much fun to do stuff with you guys, to raid, to help do some older content, to do maps, it's a blast :) But, I've had trouble signing up for raids recently - I can't make fridays and others days were usually instantly filled before I realized they were up. But enough about that, didn't come here to rant :)

I came for the story and stayed for the cool people in the FC and I'll definitely pop back in once 4.3 hits and there's more story content to play with. Who knows, maybe I'll stick around for a while again, the new potd souns like fun :)

Until then cheers, I'll miss you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 months 22 hours ago
Belazarus
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Thank you received: 186
Taking a break too ;( #4057
Heya Horns

Sorry to hear that you're not enjoying the game so much. I know the feeling too well, as I found that when I was playing my previous MMO. What I love about FF14 is that there is so much variety and different things you can progress in the game at end game, besides the dungeons / raids (crafting, beast tribes, eureka, housing, gardening, gold saucer, etc etc) that I never find myself bored. But I understand if you've not been able to find activities which keep you engaged, so I do appreciate that. The good news is 4.3 is literally 1 month away, so I'm sure we can keep you in the FC until then, and who knows - maybe some of that shiny new content will give you the spark you're looking for :)

So, maybe not farewell, but perhaps see you around Horns! We will certainly miss you too.

Regards
Bel

8 months 21 hours ago
Horns
Visitor
Visitor
Topic Author
Taking a break too ;( #4058
Definitely popping back for 4.3 :)

8 months 15 hours ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
Thank you received: 58
Taking a break too ;( #4066
Like I said in discord - wtf Alex, get your ass back in game now!!

:)

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds