1 month 12 hours ago
Belazarus
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Thank you received: 186
Topic Author
While Bel is away! #5637
Hi Everyone!

Some of you will already be aware but today I fly off to Japan for 2 weeks for my 3rd Japanese adventure, can't wait!

While I'm away Nalroz will effectively take the role of FC leader. I leave knowing that you're all in very good hands with our amazing officer team.

Have a great couple of weeks everyone! I will be sure to pop by in Discord every now and then to say hi and share the odd pic. I might even bring back a few "freebies" to give away in our upcoming FC events. (I will be stopping by the Square Enix HQ ofc).

See you all soon, keep being awesome!

Regards
Bel

The following user(s) said Thank You D´ohn, Naiko Kanashi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 12 hours ago
Naiko Kanashi
Thank you received: 4
While Bel is away! #5638
Have fun!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You Belazarus

2 weeks 2 days ago
Belazarus
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Thank you received: 186
Topic Author
While Bel is away! #5748
Hi everyone - both old and new faces alike! I'm pleased to say that I've returned home to the UK after another fantastic adventure to Japan 2.5 weeks. Needless to say i'll be posting up a ton of photos at some point for those of you who have any interest. I want to thank Nal for stepping into the leadership role while I was away, and to both Dis & Syl for holding the fort - all doing a superb job as I knew they would! As amazing as Japan is, after 2 weeks I was starting to seriously miss FF14, Alith and all of you guys n gals. My 1st pirority is catching up on all things Alith, and getting to know all of you who I haven't gotten to know yet. Great to be back, and see you all in game! <3

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds