Intro and Events

3 weeks 3 days ago
V mar Tia
Thank you received: 1
Topic Author
Intro and Events #5693
Sup guys, I've just joined the FC and am glad to be here. I transferred from a Japanese server (Kujata) to Ceberus as I've been posted to London for work, and will be here for the next four months . I look forward to running content with you guys during this period.

On that note, I'm hoping to get together a group to do weekly Eureka challenge logs in Pyros. I'm EL38 at the moment - any like-minded souls out there? An hour each weekend should be enough to wrap things up if we don't get sidetracked by NMs. I've not done my challenge log for this week either, so if anyone's free to help today or tomorrow I'd be much obliged.

Aside from Eureka, I'm happy to help with roulettes and other misc stuff such as as treasure maps and heaven-on-high. I've also got a fair amount of raid experience, so if anyone's keen to try the harder stuff I can come along for a ride (I only know ranged DPS/caster though).

I'm primarily free weekends. My IGN is V'mar Tia, stay in touch!
The following user(s) said Thank You Sylente

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 weeks 3 days ago
Sylente
Officer
Officer
Thank you received: 7
Intro and Events #5700
Glad to have you with us - welcome to Alith, V'mar :)

(I can't help with Eureka :D )

3 weeks 1 day ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
Thank you received: 58
Intro and Events #5704
Hi V'mar, Welcome to Alith. Just post messages in FC chat about Eureka or you can raise it in discord. Not sure how many people will see the thread here as discord has become the main communication channel it seems for most of the members. Anyway, hope you enjoy your 4 months and like London.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds