Charity Gaming Event

1 week 2 days ago
Lily D’rose
Thank you received: 1
Topic Author
Charity Gaming Event #7364
Guys, I am just putting this out here to see if there is any interest! So the company I work for held a charity gaming event last year - continuous gaming (various games and platforms) over a 52 hour period. It was called Ready Player 1. This year they are holding it again, it's called Ready Player 2! I would really like to take part this year (I chickened out last year as I have no idea about streaming).
Anyway, if I put my name down as a gamer, I would need to get a 2 hour timeslot where I (and any interested FC members) would play FFXIV for those hours, and I would also stream whatever we were doing, whilst raising money for various charities.

Would anyone be interested in doing this with me? I suggest we would group up and do some harder content, that could possibly take 2 hours to complete? I would also need some help with setting myself up to stream - bit nervous about this as I dont like being on camera!

Please let me know if you would be interested to know more and I can provide further details and see if it is something we as an FC could take part in?

Hope this post is allowed, if not just delete !

Lily D x
:P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 2 days ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
Thank you received: 64
Charity Gaming Event #7365
It is definitely allowed Lily and sounds like a really cool idea for a charity fundraiser. To help gauge interest from the members, perhaps you could add how many people you are looking for and what date and time it would take place, if you have this info already?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds