Guild House Plans - feedback thread

• Posts 501
  • Thank you received: 70

Belazarus created the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

Greetings all

We hope you're all doing well and are as excited as we are about the upcoming Stormblood expansion - we're counting the days!
A little while ago, we shared our vision for the short to medium term future of Alith, laying out our plans for our growth & development. At the top of that list, was indeed getting ourselves a Guild House.

Over the last few weeks myself and the officer team have been doing our homework & research, to help us gain a stronger understanding of the system itself, and the options available to us. We thank you for your patience, as we felt it was important to us that we had a strong enough understanding of the system, before we started making decisions, to avoid us making the wrong ones.

We've reached the stage now where we feel clear on our general approach, and we want to share that with you now. We're also ready now to bring you guys, our members, into the discussion. After all, we want our guild house to be a place you all call home, feel a part of it, and therefore it absolutely makes sense that you have a say. We also acknowledge the fact we have a wealth of experienced and knowledgeable people in our guild, certainly more so than us, who can help us ensure we go into this with our eyes open. Ultimately as your officer team, we'll make the final decisions on what we do, but we want every decision we make to be steered by you guys and based on your wishes.

Here's what we know so far:

1. To purchase a guild house, we have to first purchase a plot of land in one of the residential districts. (Small / Medium / Large).

2. Once we own the plot, we then have to pay to buy a housing permit, which allows us to physically build the house (1 million for medium, 3 million for large)

3. At this point, it's simply a case of buying and putting in place the furnishings and constructing the add-ons (workshop, stables, gardens, etc..)

4. Right now, as it stands, EVERY plot of land in every ward, is currently taken so there is a high demand for houses, and not enough houses available. This is why there is now a lot of player to player trading going on, where players buy/sell to each other.

5. Player to player trading comes with risks, but there are some ways to do this safely IF we chose to go down that route (buying a house from a player). It's also often more expensive than just buying the plot normally.

6. Shortly after the launch of Stormblood, we know that they are INCREASING the amount of wards (servers in the housing zones) which means more houses up for grabs, while also adding a new housing area in the Stormblood zone.

7. They will also be adding a feature which allows players to MOVE their house between residential areas - so that players can move their house to the new Stormblood residential zone if they want to. This in itself will also impact the housing landscape across the server.

House Size

The Officer team are in agreement that, the bigger the better! Rather than asking you guys what size you prefer for our guild house, clearly the largest we can get our hands on the better for the guild. We do NOT have an appetite to purchase a small house though, and we'd sooner wait a bit longer, to ensure we can get either a Medium or Large house. So our plan is to purchase either a Medium or Large (depending on how many funds we raise and availability of houses).

House Location

This is where you guys come in! Again we're always going to be at the mercy of availability of plots, but we do want to get a general view of our communities majority preference. This will steer us in doing our best to purchase a house in our members preferred location. Please go ahead and cast your vote on our running polls, so that we have an indication of where you guys would like us to aim to build our home. The choices are "The Mist" in Limsa Lominsa, "Lavender Beds" in Gridania, "The Goblet" in Ul'dah or the "New Stormblood Residential Zone".

Our aim is to purchase a Medium - Large sized house, in the guilds 1st preferred zone, but we cannot guarantee it. Timing is critical, so in the event a medium/large plot becomes available in the 2nd or even 3rd preferred location, we may have to make the decision to purchase the house there. Timing and availability plays a big role here, but your feedback & poll result will give us a steer.

First Choice Poll
Second Choice Poll

Seller

With all of the above taken into account, it seems we are faced with 2 clear options, depending on how much in a rush we are to purchase the house.

A. Start raising funds now, with the intention of buying a house (or plot) from another player - this would happen if you guys are desperate for us to purchase a house ASAP and aren't prepared to wait for a plot to become available on the actual game server.

OR

B. Start raising funds now, with the intention of buying a plot from the actual game server (traditional way). This will take longer, as we're likely to have to wait until after Stormblood release for more plots to become available on the server. It would require us to be vigilant and snap up a plot as soon as one of our preference became available.

The officer team have discussed this in length, and we prefer the second option, B. We would rather spend the time now over the next few weeks, gathering the funds we'll need, so that we can buy a plot of land & house legitimately, from the game server, without taking the risk of having to deal with another player. It also means that we can be ready, and in a strong position, to purchase a good plot as soon as the patch arrives which will be opening up more plots / wards.

As the guild leader, I'd be prepared to take a day off work to ensure that as soon as the servers go up, we're there with a chance! It also means we won't get ripped off by traders looking to make a profit. Of course, there is always the chance that a plot becomes available BEFORE the ward increase patch arrives, and we would look to snatch up a plot as soon as we spotted an attractive one.

That's just our preference, but of course we are open to you guys suggesting otherwise - we realise that there could be a majority view that says we want to get a house ASAP, even if that means purchasing a house from another player, to avoid the wait. We're happily open to changing our minds if there is enough demand for it. Indeed that's the very purpose of this thread, so please do share your thoughts on these two options in front of us.

Fund Raising

One things for certain, WHATEVER our preferences, we're going to need money! Already so many of you have donated and contributed to the guild chest, and our savings are growing, so thank you to everyone who's chipped in so far - every little helps. We understand that Medium houses go for between 15-37 million gil and larges for 35-87 million. So whatever happens, we need to get fundraising. To give us our strongest chance of getting a house size and location of our preference, we're going to need to gather enough funds.

The officer team have pledged to donate as much as possible, to get the ball rolling, but no doubt about it we need your help. We don't want you guys to be out of pocket, so we only ask for you to donate what you can afford and are willing to. As a guild, we will NEVER demand or impose compulsory fees to our members, that's just not us, so donating to this cause is completely voluntary. A guild house is something that will benefit us all, and will give us a place we can all be proud to call home, collectively owned by the Alith community. So we hope that you'll throw in whatever you can spare, regardless of the amount. You can do this by simply accessing the Free Company Chest in any main city, and depositing the funds directly. Get in touch with an officer if you need assistance with this. Equally, if you want to donate anonymously, you are welcome to contact any officer in game, who can receive and donate your funds on your behalf.

To spice things up, and find some FUN ways to raise the funds we need, we also have a series of games, competitions and activities we're talking about running to help us drive the fundraising campaign. This includes things such as a guild lottery, PoTD fundraising event, fun competitions (with entry fees), and such. ALL funds raised will go straight into the free company chest, and stored to be used for our guild house purchase.

We also intend to be completely transparent with everything, and plan to put up a "thermometer" like visual on our website, with goals & stretch goals, so that we can watch our progress together as a community! We're open to any other ideas and suggestions you guys have, that will help us raise the funds that we need, so get posting :) Finally, in the event that we raise more funds than we require to purchase the house, all leftover funds will of course be used on other guild expenses such as guild event prizes and paying our recruiters teleportation bills. Zero money in the guild chest goes to any of the management team.

And there you have it. We know you're all eager for us to get this ball rolling, and so are we! Fundraising is clearly our top priority right now, as without the funds we can't buy any house. We appreciate that many of you may not be familiar with the actual housing system in game, so here are some useful websites that we found handy should you wish to do some more research:

General Breakdown of Housing System:
ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Housing

Reddit Player to Player Housing Market:
www.reddit.com/r/FFXIVhousingmarket/

Cast your votes now on our polls located here:
First Choice Poll
Second Choice Poll

... and start sharing your thoughts on the above 4 points! We're eager to hear from you all to make sure we're taking the approach that the majority of our community are happy with.

Thanks everyone!
Bel & The Officer Team

UPDATE (01/07/2017):

Hi again everyone!
Thank you all for your feedback, ideas and suggestions - you've all really helped us with our decisions and we'd like to share with you all a quick update of where we are, and what happens next.

Based on the poll results, along with your feedback, we can confirm that we will indeed be aiming to purchase a "Large" Guild House, in the new Stormblood Residential Area - Shirogane.
We will also be going with the plan to purchase the house directly from the server (not from another player), this makes sense since we'll be buying a house in Shirogane and will also give us that valuable time needed to save up the funds we will need.

On that point, we're very thrilled to say that we have already gathered just over 30 million gil! That's without us even running any fundraising events yet. You have all pulled together amazingly and have blown us away with your generosity so far. We want to give a big heartfelt THANK YOU for all your contributions so far, regardless of the amount, every bit helps us towards our ultimate goal.

Since the launch of Stormblood, the officer team have been scouting Shirogane, to get familiar with the plots and layout of the zone. We're currently reviewing all the options and will make a decision as to which specific large plot we'd like to go for. We've also checked out the prices of the plots, so for those who haven't yet reached Shirogane, here's a snapshot of housing prices there:

As you can see, prices for Large houses are between 40 - 45 million gil. At the time of this post we currently have 31.1 million, so we're just 9 million away from the cheapest large house.

Currently players can enter and explore the residential area, Shirogane, from Kugane Pier 2 Ferry Docks. You can enter the area, walk around all the empty plots, but at this stage none of the plots are available to purchase. We're now simply waiting for Square Enix to confirm the "go live" date for us to be able to purchase a house, so during this time we're going to continue to focus on raising funds. The officer team are planning our strategy to give us our best chances of securing a plot, when they do go live, so we'll keep you posted.

Thank you once again for all your help everyone, we really appreciate it! We can't wait to finally secure our very own Alith guild house, and you can most definitely expect a "House Warming" guild party when we do get there! Speak to you again soon!

Kind Regards
Bel & the Officers

UPDATE (19/07/2017):

Hi Everyone

It's with much joy and gratitude, that we share the news that we have just reached a staggering 45 million gil, and have successfully hit our stretch goal!

We have been totally blown away by the generosity of so many of you, who have donated to this very special cause. Regardless of the size of the donation, every bit helped, so a massive THANK YOU to every single one of you who helped us reach our goal. We are genuinely thankful!

With 45 mil gil secured, we now have the exact amount we need to place our bid for our 1st choice plot of land, for a large house in Shirogane. As soon as player housing goes live in Shirogane, we will be doing our best to secure the large house plot. Of course we're going to be up against all the other hundreds of players who will be competing to secure those prime spots, so we're going to be planning our "attack" to give us our best chance of success!

At this stage, there is not much more we can do with regards to our guild house, but wait until they go live. So this concludes our fundraising campaign.

Members are of course welcomed to continue to donate towards the guild chest, at your leisure (and only what you can afford), but there's certainly no obligation and no urgency now that we've secured our housing fund. Any ongoing funds received through donations, will go towards other guild costs in the future (such as event prizes, recruitment champion transport costs, and of course towards the actual building, decorating and development of our guild house once we get it).

With that concluded, and the recent launch of our Member Awards program, we're excited to push forward with the next steps in our guilds development. Keep your eyes peeled for....... Raid Leader recruitment!

Kind Regards
Belazarus & Your Alith Officers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Allyviate, Nephin, Hikyuri

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 55
  • Thank you received: 31
  • Above & Beyond Party Animal

Allyviate replied the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

Maybe a Gold Saucer fund raising night? I havent really tried Gold Saucer yet but seems like a place we might be able to make some money while having fun together & they have tons of different events there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Belazarus, Krysalan

• Posts 8
  • Thank you received: 12
  • Above & Beyond

Janna Alesti replied the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

Hi

That sounds like a great idea Allyviate. Like you, I haven't spent much time in there but it seems like the perfect place for a guild event and for raising money. Win win.

I look forward to the house but agree that we don't rush things but make sure we get the right one to last us for ages as we mature and grow.

• Posts 3
  • Thank you received: 5

MarconisGazeron replied the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

One thing i've respected about this guild is your thoughtful approach to the game, careful planning and slow movements make sure that what we do is the best thing we can do.

I've voted in the polls, what are we going to do in the event of a tie for the first or second choice?

I'm in full agreement with the idea of aiming for the bigger end of the housing market, and also to bide our time and use the standard server process for buying what we need, however like you guys I also recognise that some people may see this as an urgent need and I wouldn't feel bad if we went down the buy it from a player route if the demand was there.

As for fund raising, i'm not sure what the best way to do this is, I fully trust our management team to steer us in the right direction, I will however place a one off donation or around 500k gill in the company chest as I can certainly spare that at this point.

I'm looking forward to this and all future developments, fully appreciate your efforts in this :)

• Posts 9
  • Thank you received: 4

Alistair replied the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

About buying from another player - yeah, don't think we should participate in it. Selling plots/houses is reportable, not sure about buying - so, it's shadow business at least

Also we can donate mats for future expanding (airships, etc) - it requires ton of them and they're available for company seals

• Posts 501

Belazarus replied the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

MarconisGazeron wrote: One thing i've respected about this guild is your thoughtful approach to the game, careful planning and slow movements make sure that what we do is the best thing we can do.

I've voted in the polls, what are we going to do in the event of a tie for the first or second choice?

I'm in full agreement with the idea of aiming for the bigger end of the housing market, and also to bide our time and use the standard server process for buying what we need, however like you guys I also recognise that some people may see this as an urgent need and I wouldn't feel bad if we went down the buy it from a player route if the demand was there.

As for fund raising, i'm not sure what the best way to do this is, I fully trust our management team to steer us in the right direction, I will however place a one off donation or around 500k gill in the company chest as I can certainly spare that at this point.

I'm looking forward to this and all future developments, fully appreciate your efforts in this :)

Thank you so much for the generous donation Marconis, that is certainly going to help (but please, only what you can afford!).

The polls are to give us a general indication of our members preferences, as we will still be restricted by what's actually available - but we intend to do our best to go for the members preference. In the event of a tie for 1st preference, we can use the 2nd poll to see which was the 2nd choice to help us make the decision, but ultimately we're going to be at the mercy of what actually become available. The polls will give us a general steer, even if we do get a tie.

• Theela Rygaar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Theela Rygaar replied the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

I'm all for B which means waiting until more plots are open.

My first choice would be the new area in Stormblood (though I'm not into HW yet but i will focus on story and leveling once the expansion is up xD) and my second choice is Gridania.

Oh yeah and I think we should aim for a large house.

• Posts 10
  • Thank you received: 9

Nalroz replied the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

Expectations are that all plots will sell 15 minutes after release so we will need to know exactly what we're doing and will need to be there as soon as the servers come up.

Alith should definitely be going for a large house imo.

Maybe our high level crafters wouldn't mind helping out if the guild obtain mats, the crafters could make what sells best for most....... but we'll have to get our skates on as SB is around the corner and there is speculation that the housing will be released in advance of 4.1 so we may not have the luxury of time.

Player to player purchase should be a fallback last resort imo in the event we're unsuccessful purchasing through the proper means.

• Posts 20
  • Thank you received: 18

Atlanta replied the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

Large house for me as Alith is growing fast. The bigger the better. No need to rush either. I agree with what MarconisGazeron says in his post also.

I am happy to donate 100k gil, It's not a lot I know and wish it could be more but, I only have about 500k.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Belazarus, Krysalan, MarconisGazeron

• Posts 7
  • Party Animal

Veridyssia replied the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

I'm happy with option B and waiting for a large house. I'm a new-ish player, so sadly won't be able to contribute too much donation-wise, but will hopefully be able to take part in in the fundraising events! I'm eager to help in whatever small ways I can. :)

I appreciate the thought and effort that has gone into this, well done to all involved!

• Posts 17
  • Thank you received: 10

Era replied the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

Sounds awesome guys. Option B does sound like the best approach IMO.

Like some of the others here, I am fairly new to the game so dont have a lot of cash, but ill happily donate whatever I can.

Time for me to level my crafting harder, then at least i can make some shiny furniture for us :)

• Posts 7
  • Thank you received: 3
  • Above & Beyond

Astral Storm replied the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

More than happy with option B - although a house is great for socialising with the FC and ease of access to certain things, it's certainly not mandatory enough to drop several (several several several!) million gil on to get one from another player.

As to where the house is located, I honestly don't mind in the slightest - I voted Gridania due to the FC's allegiance to the Adders but it's six and half a dozen.

I would like to state that I'm very happy with how this FC is being run and it feels very inclusive & professional, something I haven't felt since my guild in Guild Wars 1 (!!) - I think I'm going to be very happy here!

• Posts 5

Nootrishus replied the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

Not sure if this is relevant to the discussion, but SE are now offering incentives to move to some of the new servers that are opening for SB:
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/54b16fc0f43a225bb4d72b9e28f136e7c4fe2596

Specific details:
Transfer is free of charge
Maximum amount of gil that can be transferred increased to 999,999,999
Gift of 10 gold chocobo feathers, exchangeable for special rewards such as rare mounts[/li]

And for those who are thinking of rolling a new character:
These bonuses will remain in effect until the active player population of congested and designated Worlds has stabilized. Please note, however, that the population status of a World is subject to change, and that if a World is removed from the "Designated" category, the EXP bonus will no longer be applied.

Bonuses awarded at character creation
Double EXP bonus (until level 60 is reached)
Gift of 10 silver chocobo feathers, exchangeable for low-mid level gear to improve the leveling experience

I'm not sure how attached the guild is to this server, but this could grant a bigger opportunity to grab a plot of land as long as we have the gold ready.

• Posts 17
  • Thank you received: 10

Era replied the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

Was just reading up on that post nootrishus, something right down at the bottom which could be of interest to the officers:

We plan to continue introducing new incentives and updates following the release of 4.0, including bonuses to accommodate the transfer of entire free companies and free company housing.

Just thought I would mention it in case you didnt see it

• Posts 1

Ketu Mora replied the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

I am also for option B, no need to rush it. :3 I also think we should go for largest house.

I see the polls are leaning toward new area, even though I gotta admit I prefer Mist because beaches and sun. But I shall support whatever the guild decides. :3

I also don't have much money (about 500k gill) and I will donate only 200k for the house, but at this time it is all I can spare. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Belazarus, Krysalan, Janna Alesti

• Posts 11
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Above & Beyond

EyeCon replied the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

I would say large house for sure, I'm only new but having seen the benefits a guild house, am willing to donate 500k to this cause as well, can do more if required.

A small idea/suggestion: if people buy crafted items off the market board would it be an idea to turn to the crafters within the FC and ask them to make these ? instead of paying over inflated prices on the Market Boards, they would obtain item for just cost of materials.
You can then ask people to make a contribution to the guild chest as way of thanks.

Of course as a crafter I will be more than happy to make furniture, weapons, armour etc etc, I can gather (most) materials for free so I only have a time investment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Krysalan

• Posts 271
  • Thank you received: 54

Painprovider replied the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

i also will craft as necessary so i guess we wont buy anything precrafted that would be a huge waste of money
The following user(s) said Thank You: Krysalan

• Posts 11
  • Above & Beyond

On Sunday I'll donate a further 10% of my available gil, sales depending this should roughly equate to 100-140k

Sales are insane at the moment, get all the gatherers on it, I can sell just about everything I pick up, people buy it all..

Its nice to see the notifications pop up within seconds of listing stuff.. :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Belazarus

• Posts 501

Much appreciated Eyecon! Every bit helps.
We'll be posting a general housing update later today, so keep your eyes peeled :)

• Posts 15
  • Thank you received: 8
  • Above & Beyond

Naerdiel replied the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

I'm also for opinion B, No need to rush i think we should go for a large house.
As for areas where we can get a plot i don't mind i like all of them.
And is gonna be great when we get one !, So that we get a place to hang out and socialize with the team/friends/family what you wanna call it :).
As well as a good opening for maybe more events for us, for example if i can come with and idea or two :D ? ( Hide and seek in one of the main cities
smaller areas, where we have at the beginning 2 seeker or more depending on how many that are joining on the event, and as they find a member of the FC that is hiding he then turns in to a seeker as well and have to help them find the rest.
The last person to be found or if we can't find him/her before let's say 10 min they win depending on if we are gonna go for more rounds of hide a seek, and the winner maybe get's a price of 1k gill or something like that.)
( Idea number 2, Maybe having a small raffle at the end of each month or second month where the winner get's a gift in gill of (5 - 10 k) or as we did in my old FC we had a normal raffle for gill and then a big raffle for a gift in the store ( nor worth more than 5€ ) If that is okey for the Officers and FC leader that is. I would be more than happy to stand for the 5€ gift in the store if it sounds like a good idea :).

Oh oh and treasure hunts :D !!
And i will donate gill as much as i can :)
Sincerely
Naerdiel U'toki
The following user(s) said Thank You: Belazarus, Painprovider

• Posts 501

UPDATE:

Hi again everyone!
Thank you all for your feedback, ideas and suggestions - you've all really helped us with our decisions and we'd like to share with you all a quick update of where we are, and what happens next.

Based on the poll results, along with your feedback, we can confirm that we will indeed be aiming to purchase a "Large" Guild House, in the new Stormblood Residential Area - Shirogane.
We will also be going with the plan to purchase the house directly from the server (not from another player), this makes sense since we'll be buying a house in Shirogane and will also give us that valuable time needed to save up the funds we will need.

On that point, we're very thrilled to say that we have already gathered just over 30 million gil! That's without us even running any fundraising events yet. You have all pulled together amazingly and have blown us away with your generosity so far. We want to give a big heartfelt THANK YOU for all your contributions so far, regardless of the amount, every bit helps us towards our ultimate goal.

Since the launch of Stormblood, the officer team have been scouting Shirogane, to get familiar with the plots and layout of the zone. We're currently reviewing all the options and will make a decision as to which specific large plot we'd like to go for. We've also checked out the prices of the plots, so for those who haven't yet reached Shirogane, here's a snapshot of housing prices there:

As you can see, prices for Large houses are between 40 - 45 million gil. At the time of this post we currently have 31.1 million, so we're just 9 million away from the cheapest large house.

Currently players can enter and explore the residential area, Shirogane, from Kugane Pier 2 Ferry Docks. You can enter the area, walk around all the empty plots, but at this stage none of the plots are available to purchase. We're now simply waiting for Square Enix to confirm the "go live" date for us to be able to purchase a house, so during this time we're going to continue to focus on raising funds. The officer team are planning our strategy to give us our best chances of securing a plot, when they do go live, so we'll keep you posted.

Thank you once again for all your help everyone, we really appreciate it! We can't wait to finally secure our very own Alith guild house, and you can most definitely expect a "House Warming" guild party when we do get there! Speak to you again soon!

Kind Regards
Bel & the Officers
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Krysalan, MarconisGazeron, Astral Storm, Veridyssia, Alistair, Naerdiel, EyeCon

• Posts 11
  • Above & Beyond

Hey, like the ideas, raffles don't need to cost any real money tho, we could do a weekly raffle with a prize like a Timeworn Treasure Map (I'm prepared to give one up every week), a sum of Gil or a Materia VI for example.
Make the ticket price a few k Gil and put funds towards the house.
In ESO our guild used to do a weekly raffle with price of a few Gold Upgrade Mats, Purples for runners up.

• Posts 501

Hi Everyone

It's with much joy and gratitude, that we share the news that we have just reached a staggering 45 million gil, and have successfully hit our stretch goal!

We have been totally blown away by the generosity of so many of you, who have donated to this very special cause. Regardless of the size of the donation, every bit helped, so a massive THANK YOU to every single one of you who helped us reach our goal. We are genuinely thankful!

With 45 mil gil secured, we now have the exact amount we need to place our bid for our 1st choice plot of land, for a large house in Shirogane. As soon as player housing goes live in Shirogane, we will be doing our best to secure the large house plot. Of course we're going to be up against all the other hundreds of players who will be competing to secure those prime spots, so we're going to be planning our "attack" to give us our best chance of success!

At this stage, there is not much more we can do with regards to our guild house, but wait until they go live. So this concludes our fundraising campaign.

Members are of course welcomed to continue to donate towards the guild chest, at your leisure (and only what you can afford), but there's certainly no obligation and no urgency now that we've secured our housing fund. Any ongoing funds received through donations, will go towards other guild costs in the future (such as event prizes, recruitment champion transport costs, and of course towards the actual building, decorating and development of our guild house once we get it).

With that concluded, and the recent launch of our Member Awards program, we're excited to push forward with the next steps in our guilds development. Keep your eyes peeled for....... Raid Leader recruitment!

Kind Regards
Belazarus & Your Alith Officers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Allyviate, Veridyssia

• Posts 7
  • Above & Beyond

Astral Storm replied the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

Awesome stuff! Can't wait for the chocobo stables so you can all start feeding my... I mean, we can look after each others chocos! :lol: :whistle:

• Posts 6
  • Above & Beyond Party Animal

Katsu replied the topic: Guild House Plans - feedback thread

Good job and congrats yall! Now that we have the funds for the house should we try and accumulate as much airship parts/house glamour mats as possible or maybe do some coil/alexander/primal runs for house decorations? :3

Time to create page: 1.334 seconds