6 months 1 week ago
Belazarus
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
More
Topic Author
Patch 4.1 - The Legend Returns - Discussion #2412
Hi Everyone

Thought I'd make this thread for all of you to share your thoughts, views, experiences and HYPE regarding the latest update 4.1 - The Legend Returns!
Let's hear what you all think? What are you looking forward to the most?

Let the Hype Train begin :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 1 week ago
Tomppeh
More
Patch 4.1 - The Legend Returns - Discussion #2414
Biggest things for me (haven't finished the SB story yet so the new story content isn't super relevant to me yet):
  • SMN and DRG changes: I quite like the SMN as it currently is, but these changes bring some new ways to aoe (tri-bind) for the SMN kit that I feel it kinda needs as now the aoe is locked behind AF stacks and 60sec+ cooldowns. DRG being able to execute their job mechanic more often is also nice
  • Housing if/when we get a FC house. It will become a very important social hub to chill at which will bring even more community feeling into our FC! Going to finally get an apartment too (in FC house or Shirogane) and start the decoration timesink myself :P
  • Even I am not lvl 70 yet, a new max-level dungeon for the expert roulette is great too! More content to run with full lvl 70 kit on!

6 months 1 week ago
Painprovider
Banned
Banned
More
Patch 4.1 - The Legend Returns - Discussion #2415
New crafting stuff. Seeing if i stockpiled the right stuff or made a huge mistake and loaded my retaieners with crap :().
Ofc the Fc House, i need to find the best corner in there where i can craft. People will think im part of the furniture!

6 months 1 week ago
Rhaegar
Banned
Banned
More
Patch 4.1 - The Legend Returns - Discussion #2421
At the moment as I have a long way to go to catch up with the latest stuff (being an OCD completionist isn't easy) I'm mainly just looking forward to the FC house so that we all have a hub where we can craft, drink and celebrate together!

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds