PoTD Event

1 year 9 months ago
Allyviate
Visitor
Visitor
Topic Author
PoTD Event #594
Hello Alith!!

I created a Palace of the Dead event for this upcoming Saturday. I know several people really enjoy PoTD, others haven't even tried it yet, and like me maybe some people have had a hard time fitting into their leveling schedule :) Thought it would be fun to divide into groups, get to know some more members in the guild a little better or even get the opportunity to group up with people we haven't had the chance to group up with yet. We could even maybe consider having a little friendly bragging rights competition :P Sign up on the Guild Calendar so we can see the numbers. If I see there is interest in the event can defo see about repeating it. Feedback on the event or ideas are surely welcome as well!! See you all in game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 9 months ago
Krysalan
Visitor
Visitor
PoTD Event #804
Huge thanks for creating these events Ally, the PotD runs continue to be absolutely hilarious fun with Discord chat being some of the best I've witnessed. You would swear we were all in a bar somewhere rather than sitting at home playing an MMO.

I definitely encourage everyone to join in if you can, Ally has created the social event to be at on a saturday night :)

B)

1 year 9 months ago
Allyviate
Visitor
Visitor
Topic Author
PoTD Event #836
hehe..thanks Kryslan though I give all the credit to the crazy adventerous who come just to hang out & talk some cray cray talk on discord. I swear sometimes I laugh so hard I feel I might pee myself and I swear I heard some snorts last saturday :O You all are hilarious & tbh wouldnt be anything without those that participate. Keep it coming guys!! For real..peace out..drop the mic :P

1 year 9 months ago
Rauzi
Visitor
Visitor
PoTD Event #838
Yes you heard snorts. Don't know who it was but definitely there was some snorts as well :D

Let's have just as much fun or even more this saturday :) Will have my own drinks with me as well this time.

1 year 9 months ago
Allyviate
Visitor
Visitor
Topic Author
PoTD Event #847
Anyone who can organize this weeks event? I am moving this weekend so wont be online probably until Sunday..maybe a small chance on Saturday but can also be dog tired.

1 year 9 months ago
Snej
Visitor
Visitor
PoTD Event #869
I can do it for you, Ally. It doesn't take terribly long to get everyone grouped up and split into parties.

It won't be quite the same without you there though.

1 year 8 months ago
Allyviate
Visitor
Visitor
Topic Author
PoTD Event #985
Thanks Snej! Hope you guys had fun and everything worked out. I finally have internet again so will be online to laugh with you guys once more :P

1 year 8 months ago
Era
Visitor
Visitor
PoTD Event #1084
Guys a quick query..... I have not attempted this dungeon yet, and it would be great to lose my virginity with guildies :)

Do you have to be high level though to do it? I have not come along yet as i assumed it was more a lvl 60 thing.

Ta

1 year 8 months ago
Evan Aelsentis
Officer
Officer
More
PoTD Event #1094
The quest and the dungeon are accesible from level 17, you can find more info here:

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/contentsguide/deepdungeon/

dont know how many people are going to show up for the event, but if you ask around the FC chat youl more than likely find some people that would want to tag along :)

Best of Luck!

1 year 8 months ago
Allyviate
Visitor
Visitor
Topic Author
PoTD Event #1147
Era ofc you are more than welcome to join in the fun! Think you only have to be around lvl 17+ so most lower levels can attend. Gear doesn't matter since you start with nothing & work your way up :) Hope you are able to attend next weekend.

1 year 8 months ago
Era
Visitor
Visitor
PoTD Event #1169
ah AWESOME, thanks ally, ill be there then. Was not sure on level and blah reqs, ill be there next weekend if not working :)

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds