6 months 3 weeks ago
Sylente
Officer
Officer
Thank you received: 10
Topic Author
Alith Social Media Relaunch #5658
Dear all,

as some of you already know, I have recently taken over the management of our Alith Social Media platforms Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Please help us make them successful by liking / following / sharing / tagging us here:

Facebook - AlithFinalFantasyXIV
Twitter AlithFFXIV
Instagram: alith_ffxiv

Not only will I be sharing FFXIV related articles but also your screenshots and artwork – after all we have amazingly talented members and we are proud to show them off.
To this end and with your consent, I will use some of the pictures you post into our ‘pictures-art’ channel on Discord, of course naming you as creator. Please state on your individual post if you do NOT wish for it to be used.

For more Social Media fun, we will be holding screenshot competitions twice a month – please check this post

I am also trying to compile a list of your Social Media handles so we can cross reference and follow. Please comment your handles below if you are happy for your fellow Alithians to follow you.

Thank you all for helping making Alith a great place to be, in-game and on Social Media

Syl

The following user(s) said Thank You Belazarus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds