June Alith Award Winners!

8 months 3 weeks ago
Belazarus
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Thank you received: 186
Topic Author
June Alith Award Winners! #7505
You do not have permissions to access this page.

June Winners!

We'd like to thank everyone who participated in this month's Alith Awards! Thank you to everyone who sent in nominations to recognise your fellow Alithians for their good deeds, and a huge congratulations to all our worthy winners! We'd also like to thank everyone else who didn't win an award this time, there are so many fantastic members of this community, that we could easily give so many awards to so many others.

You can read all about Alith Awards over on THIS POST

We hope to see you all again next month, for our next round of Alith Awards. See you then!

Above & Beyond Winners:

Tyrion Bane
"He has gone out of his way to help me with one on one Tank coaching with rotations and skill usage. Which considering my learning difficulties has really helped me develop better and faster. Further whenever we are trying to get a group for fights he is always willing to join in and he helps rally people to join which can take longer than the fight. He is so patient with the group in combat and explains what needs to be done. I don’t know why he does join the officers in some form of mentoring or player training or as a raid leader. I am blown away by how giving Tyrion is. I realise that I have nominated him before, but the guy is a total diamond, and a good friend. In my experience people like Tyrion are rare, and we are lucky to have several great players in Alith like him."
"Continues to impress me with how he consistently goes above and beyond to help make Alith great, a real asset to the community!"
"for making an effort to include everyone in everything they can do/ achieve at their level."

Grimoire Weiss
"Our next Alith champion :smiley: Grim basicly helped me with everything since I joined the FC including how to better play my class and he is just fun to hang out with and a great friend"
"theyre always helping the others"
"Always happy to help people with dungeon runs and extremes."

Belas Duzz
"out little Bel is always helpful to any FC member in need, including myself :smiley: his good deeds should not go unnoticed"
"A cheerful little fellow, always willing to help others with duties and with his extensive knowledge of the game in general"
"for always helping me out and being a cute little munchkin"
"Always happy to help people with dungeon runs and extremes."
"Always willing to help others, while bringing a lot of joy and laughter to the community!"
"for offering a helping hand (albeit a tiny one) whenever it is needed."

Sophiestra Fairlight
"he’s a cool guy, always helpful and his pun game is on point"
"cause he helps ppl with roulettes often"
"Since returning to the FC, it's been great to see how helpful, friendly and engaged he's been with the community -he's made such a positive impact!"

Bunny Queen
"helped a lot of FC peeps with the EX runs and is an all round good player"
"has helped me and many others pass the extreme trials for this expansion, it’s really appreciated, she’s not only skilled on her own, she’s great explaining mechanics too! I’ve been raiding since 2.0 but I feel I’ve learned more in the past 2 weeks from bunny than I have playing this game for 6 years"
"For helping people pass end game content because she only wants to help."

Trixie Pixie
"if she isn’t busy she will help you with almost anything ranging from a dungeon we’ve done 1000 times to some of the new trials"
"Helping FC members with end game content and farming what they need to continue to progress"
"Willful to make events for other members and make them feel positive and happy to be around!"

Party Animal Winners:

Vivere Mori
"dancer extraordinner, organiser of the best f.u. Titania runs"
" Ive spent a lot more time on voice chat recently and I thought this person was funny over chat but he’s even more fun over discord and makes even the most boring content fun (even if he dies almost as much as syl)"
"obviously he's cocaine 200%"

Malvid Wiczman
"speech 100 best gunbreaker EUW "
"Our favorite comedic duo couple! (With Chili)"

Pizza Papa
"because Alith voice chat would not be the same without him"
"A unique butterfly!"

D'hal Batto
"best dancer in the FC (after Viv ofc)"
"cause he is just wacko enough."
"When he's happy we're happy!"

Sophiestra Fairlight
"For making me feel welcomed"
"Great sense of humour and always bringing a laugh to the FC"

Bunny Queen
"is often active and joking and having fun in the chat"
"She could easily initiate a chain of laughter."

Newcomer of the Month Winner:

Xaert Orel
"has been in discord everyday beind social with ppl "
"always helping and active in FC chat and just volunteered for the recruitment champion"

Can't Stop Running Winners:

Tyrion Bane
"always been either pushing for runs of roulettes, or almost there straight away to help out either myself, or any other FC member, even if they didnt really need anything from it"
"for always getting roulette groups together"
"Continues to be there, always willing to help others out"

Belas Duzz
"A cheerful little fellow, always willing to help others with duties and with his extensive knowledge of the game in general"
"cause I have not heard a no from him yet"

Bunny Queen
"She's a good player and quite helpful to people in the FC and is always willing to share her knowledge/experience with others"
"the amount of extremes/dungeons this person has done in the past week is insane!"
"they've been puting a lot of effort to get folk through Titania. "

Trixie Pixie
"always been either pushing for runs of roulettes, or almost there straight away to help out either myself, or any other FC member, even if they didnt really need anything from it"
"the amount of extremes/dungeons this person has done in the past week is insane!"

Henda Tempest
"they've been puting a lot of effort to get folk through Titania. "

Senior Member Promotions:

Sionnach Alterna
Kvothe Arliden
Shin Wtv
Nightzerk Nunh
Shakaia Starrider
Khonsu Moonrider
Vivere Mori
Aleina Keene
Ororo Halliwell
Killren Ryou
Korabas Dust
Mortarious Dranon

Guild Champion

Belas Duzz

"Everything about this person, represents what Alith is all about. Super helpful to both new and longer tenured members in the FC - ALWAYS willing to help out right away. He's also a super friendly guy, always offering a friendly greeting to people logging in, and making our new comers feel welcomed. You can tell that he loves being part of this community, and he never takes himself too seriously, always being there for others while also having a good laugh! He's such an integral part of Alith now, you'd think he's been with us years, as he's made such a positive impact. Very proud to be crowning this guy our champion - so well deserved!"

"He is super helpful, providing guidance without it being suffocating or unsolicited, he's very knowledgeable, up for all shenanigans and my favourite Lala."

Kind Regards
Bel & The Alith Officers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds