Checkers
Recruitment Champion
Recruitment Champion
Thank you received: 0
  • Guild Champion Party Animal Recruitment Champion
Topic Author
o/ all #3736
Hi all :)
New, but not the newest I see ^^ Nice with a dynamic and growing guild, one of the reasons that got me interested in Alith.
I am totally new to FF though, slowly learning what to do and why. I've been focusing on levelling now first, I will broaden a bit once I get to higher level. Miss Checkers in game, but please call me Checkers and not Miss xD (long time gaming alias)

I come from many (many) years of playing Aion, long time guild leader there as well. The game is getting tedious and actually a bit destroyed as well, which is why I set out to hunt for my new MMORG, and I think FF is the choice.

My main focus latest years was tank and summoner type of chars, so of course I was interested to go summoner here first. Since tank will also mean lead I need to wait until I know what to do and where to go first, but it will come. Currently on lvl 40, but it sometimes slow going while I stop to read forums to understand different game-parts.

When I am not in game it is usually because I am working or some tedious must-do (meaning I tend to play a lot of my free time). Work is being a project manager, which unfortunately means I often have opinions on how to get stuff done even when I should be quiet and listen :p

I like the social MMOs, and what I miss here I realise is the hanging out in Discord while playing, just chatting away (of game or whatever). Lets see if I can get some of you online to hang out xd.
See you around!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 2 weeks ago
Nephin
Thank you received: 46
  • Above & Beyond
o/ all #3738
Welcome! :)

6 months 2 weeks ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
Thank you received: 47
o/ all #3740
Welcome to Alith Checkers, good to have you onboard.

6 months 2 weeks ago
Sam Bravado
Thank you received: 3
  • Above & Beyond Party Animal Guild Champion
o/ all #3746
Hey Checkers! (will refrain from calling you Miss from now on, even though that's what I have been doing, woops)

Lovely to hang out and do some stuff with ya! If you need any help or got a question or a thousand, just ask in FC chat I'm sure some lovely person will be more than willing to help you out.

Welcome welcome. Hope you enjoy it here. :)

P.S Might also see you in Discord! Needs to be more active!

6 months 2 weeks ago
Checkers
Recruitment Champion
Recruitment Champion
Thank you received: 0
  • Guild Champion Party Animal Recruitment Champion
Topic Author
o/ all #3747
Thanks for the welcomes :)

6 months 2 weeks ago
Brellos
Visitor
Visitor
o/ all #3748
Welcome Checkers! :D

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds