Greetings Alith!

1 week 6 days ago
HerasDeath
More
Topic Author
Greetings Alith! #4485
Hey guys, Heras Death here. Real names Gabs, short for Gabriel and I am happy to be part of Alith. Im 32yrs old and living with my gf, sometimes I bore her with my games. But thats okay, she likes Moogles! Or anything cute so I made a Miqo'te in hope of her liking my cat!

I played ffxiv arr when it first came out back in 2013 and was such a huge fan of this game brought the Collectors Edition for PC. Made it to Bahumut T2 which was the hardest raids from my memories. I stopped for 5 yrs and finally after geting a ps4 pro and 4k TV and seeing that sale last week I want to experience ffxiv all over again, from fresh! (Lv17 archer atm)

I cant wait to play this game slowly and enjoy every hour of it and I like enjoying a game than to rush to the end!

Happy to be accepted to be with you guys.
Thanks!
Heras aka Gabs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 6 days ago
Nalroz
Officer
Officer
More
Greetings Alith! #4487
Welcome to Alith Gabs, Certainly no shortage of content so you won't have any problem taking your time if you like to complete all aspects. Like you, i wanted to enjoy the experience rather than just rush to end game and still am :)

The following user(s) said Thank You HerasDeath

1 week 4 days ago
Snej
More
Greetings Alith! #4503
Welcome to the Free Company, Gabs, and welcome back to FFXIV. If you ever need a hand with anything, feel free to ask.

1 week 3 days ago
Belazarus
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
More
Greetings Alith! #4510
Welcome to the family :)

1 week 3 days ago
Santi
Recruitment Champion
Recruitment Champion
More
Greetings Alith! #4512
Welcome to Alith! Hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds