Xarial's back :)

2 years 5 months ago
Xarial
Visitor
Visitor
Topic Author
Xarial's back :) #356
Hey everyone!! :)

I'm Xarial and I used to be a part of Alith back in Tera. I joined them on to ESO, but I didn't enjoy that game a lot so I made the decision of leaving the guild at that point. I've missed every one of our members since then and was honestly a bit lost in the mmo world. I guess you can imagine my joy when I heard Alith moved to FF14, a game I used to play and always enjoyed a lot. So here we are, back home after a good 2 years I believe?

So about me:
I take it you guessed by now that I'm a bit of an mmo lover :) Started years ago with guildwars, wow, Neverwinter, Tera, FFXIV, ESO, back to wow and now back to FFXIV. In all my time in mmo world, I've usually played a healer. The only exception is FF, where I currently main a Bard. I do intend to level a healing class aswell though, probably a scholar :D
I do also play single player games, usually also of the FF franchise, as I'm a big fan of the series ^^

Besides gaming I love sports: snowboarding, biking, table tennis,... I've stopped playing competition myself and instead I'm coaching kids/teens in table tennis, while engaging into this program called 'movement school' for toddlers, and 'multimove' for young kids. This program is all about letting our kids move again instead of sitting at home behind their tv/computers/tablets. I'm a gamer myself, but I do know it's becomming a problem that the kids of these days simply don't move enough to stay healthy. So, imo, gaming and watching tv etc is all fine, as long as it goes hand in hand with a healthy lifestyle :D

I'm currently employed as a dentist assistant, a job most ppl shy away from I guess :p but I love helping other people and that's something that I'm contantly doing at this job so I'd say it fits me perfectly. I'm actually graduated as a teacher though :p but what can I say, I couldn't deal with the stress of teaching teens any longer :s

I guess that's all I can think about now, but if you feel like you wanna know anything else, you can just give me a poke ^^ Same if you need a hand with anything, you can always ask me and I'll help out if I'm able to :)

Kr
Xarial

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 5 months ago
Belazarus
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Thank you received: 190
Xarial's back :) #359
Welcome back Xar - iit's really great to have you back in the family :D You've been missed!

2 years 5 months ago
Krysalan
Visitor
Visitor
Xarial's back :) #367
Welcome Back!

It's great to see so many folk rejoining us :)

B)

8 months 1 week ago
Xarial
Recruitment Champion
Recruitment Champion
Thank you received: 4
  • Recruitment Champion Senior Member
Xarial's back :) #6030
Awesome, my old thread is still here, now I can go lazy mode... B)

So yeah, I guess I'll just give a little update then.

I've been away from the gaming scene for a while due to my pregnancy and then having a small baby to take care off. When I decided to start gaming again, I joined a bunch of friends in wow, restarting our old guild after their break and returned there as guildmaster (BAD BAD BAD DECISION, I KNOW :unsure: ). The toxic wow environment drove me away again rather soon and luckily I ended up back in Alith, a guild that has always felt like my home.

In Final fantasy I am currently maining a NIN, which is extremely odd for me. I usually main a healer in mmo's and the occasional ranged dps or tanking. So playing a melee dps as main is completely new for me and you will probably notice that after seeing me stand in avoidable shit due to being blinded by the boss' ass or something. I just finished gearing my ninja to be able to join the new 24man raid and I'm currently still working on completing the MSQ. I'm also hoping to being able to join the guildraids soon, but I still need to unlock a lot for that + gear some more again :side: Aaaaaaaaand after that, I will make work of my SCH so I can help ppl out as a healer ^^

I also having a small gaming channel on youtube (just for fun and I think only my friends watch it hahahaha), but if anyone is interested, you can check out some vids ofc.
www.youtube.com/channel/UCaErb1nEVoZV9gd4obROPGQ?view_as=subscriber
And I also got my twitch channel but that has been emty due to me catching up in FF, and that's just not very interesting for others to watch imo, hoping to change that again soon :)
www.twitch.tv/xarial_gaming

As for my real life, I'm still very much into sports and I still give table tennis training to kids / teens and the movementschool and multimove. It's been a real blast together with my nephew and niece, who joined us in the past years. My baby girl is also struggling weekly, trying to join in... but sadly, she still needs to wait a bit ^^ (not according to her ofc, nowadays I spend half of the time keeping her of the equipment instead of actually giving training, yay :p )

And then the last update is my current job I guess. I had to quit as a dentist assistent as that job wasn't really working for with a little baby. It drove me close to a serious depression, hardly seeing her anymore and then it's just an easy decision to make. I took a small course to reeducate myself and I'm currently working in HR as a payroll assistant. I'm happy that I still get to help ppl somehow (I mean, I pay their salary, everbody likes me!!! :woohoo: ) in a job that's easily to combine with family life.

Wow, I guess I wrote my life story here o.O Sorry about the wall of text. Oh, and I am slightly crazy and can have a weird sense of humor. It's ok if you don't understand if I'm joking or not :p but usually I am joking ;)

- Xari out

8 months 1 week ago
Belazarus
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Thank you received: 190
Xarial's back :) #6031
Haha once again Xar, super awesome to have you back, and I'm really impressed by how deep you're diving into the game this time around too! You've rejoined us at an AWESOME time in Alith, I'm sure you're going to have a fantastic time with us. Like old times eh :)

8 months 6 days ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
Thank you received: 65
Xarial's back :) #6035
Said it already in-game but welcome back Xar. Great to see you rejoin and as Bel said, at an awesome time where the FC is really flourishing!!

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds