Hello Alith

9 months 2 weeks ago
Draxera
Thank you received: 2
Topic Author
Hello Alith #5047
Hello everyone,

I am one of the newest members of the FC and possibly one of the oldest. My name is David and I am age 70 and live in the beautiful county of Shropshire, UK.

I have been playing on the computer since the days of the BBC Micro. Elite was the first game that took my interest. I moved on to the Ultima series of games and eventually to my first online game - Ultima Online.

I moved to World of Warcraft in 2005 and spent a lot of hours raiding Molten Core, many nights of lost sleep :(

In 2007 I started in Lord of the Rings Online and have been playing it ever since on my grumpy old Dwarf. I have recently developed some problems with my hands and fingers and I was not able to be as an effective raid member as I once was so decided to retire from that game

I found FF14 and decided it would be a nice game to learn (love the graphics). I like the gathering/crafting side of the game and will be slow in levelling my Arcanist while I spend time crafting. After years of looking at a hairy dwarf I rolled something more feminine :lol:

I am Lordan on Discord.

I look forward to helping where I can.
The following user(s) said Thank You Belazarus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 months 2 weeks ago
Belazarus
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Thank you received: 189
Hello Alith #5082
Welcome welcome Drax! A real gaming veteran, we're honoured to have you with us! Not sure if you're the oldest, but it's possible - we do have several more mature members in our family hehe, so you're in good company.
If you ever need anything, please don't be shy to ask in FC chat or Discord, you'r'e part of the family now :)

All the best
Bel

9 months 1 week ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
Thank you received: 64
Hello Alith #5083
Yay, someone older than me :)

Welcome to Alith and by the way, I played Elite too but on the Commodore 64

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds