Meow Pew Pew

6 months 3 weeks ago
Sylente
Officer
Officer
More
Topic Author
Meow Pew Pew #5053
no, I haven't lost my marbles (yet), but I assume introducing a Miqo'te Archer would boil down to 'Meow Pew Pew'.

Said character goes by the name of Sylente Demyse (pronounce: Silent Demise = silent death) - currently a measly 25-ish in level.

The real life equivalent is called Rena btw :) My partner, our dog and I live in Berkshire/UK and I work for a software company.

I am a returning player to FFXIV, having levelled a Bard to 60 in Heavensward back in 2015/2016 (not playing that character anymore though). My memory of that time is very patchy, which will result in me asking total noob questions as well as remembering random details of hard mode dungeons. :side:

For Sylente Demyse, which I am levelling up together with my boyfriend ( 'Mogwai Maudieb') , I will probably end up playing it as a Red Mage .

Being a veteran gamer and former hardcore raider, I am looking forward to both a casual mature approach as well as experiencing some cool dungeons / raids with challenging mechanics.

Looking forward to seeing you all in-game, spamming /fc and joining guild activities as and when my lvl is appropriate.

pew pew for now
Sylente

The following user(s) said Thank You Belazarus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 2 weeks ago
Belazarus
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
More
Meow Pew Pew #5080
Welcome aboard Sylente! Thanks for explaining the pronunciation, I'll stop saying it with a Spanish accent now haha.
And please do not be shy to ask "noob questions" - were were ALL noobs at one point or another, and that's what the community is here for -to help each other! Everyone here in super helpful and patient.

See you in game :)

Bel

6 months 2 weeks ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
More
Meow Pew Pew #5086
Welcome to Alith fellow Bard. Good t have company at last. Relax and make yourself at home and see you ingame soon

6 months 2 weeks ago
Sylente
Officer
Officer
More
Topic Author
Meow Pew Pew #5087

Belazarus wrote: Welcome aboard Sylente! Thanks for explaining the pronunciation, I'll stop saying it with a Spanish accent now haha.
l

Muchas gracias, señor *hahaha

Agree, everybody has been super helpful so far. I'm loving it here already <3

The following user(s) said Thank You Belazarus

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds