It's-a me, Viv!

2 weeks 5 days ago
Vivere Mori
Thank you received: 0
Topic Author
It's-a me, Viv! #5373
Hello, Alithians! (you beautiful creatures <3)

Vivere Mori here, giving the forum a try and introducing myself in a special Viv-Way.
Name's Fanis (To pronounce that, use the word 'Funny' and add an 's' in the end. I know, suits me, ha-ha.) and I am from Greece. I am a month away from being 23 years old and sometimes due to my work, I'll have to take some trips and be away from the game for some weeks. I've been playing FFXIV since May, so I am kind of a newbie.

Let's try for the rest of the introduction, a 'like or sometimes not.. depending on the circumstances.. I don't know what to call this list' list.
  • Favorite Character of Story-line: Kan-E-Senna for being usefu. I am sorry, I can't even lie, my laughter prevents me from doing it. It's Haurchefant Greystone. The elder brother of all FF players imo.
  • One of my biggest regrets: Walking up to the Kitchen at 3 a.m to make the greatest sandwich history ever tasted. (Just to clarify, the regret wasn't that I made the sandwich rather that I ate it at such hour. You get it, you're smart, yes you do, oh yes you do, who's a good boy, you are-you are!) You owe me 1k Gil if you read this in your head as a voice you make when you approach a dog. HA! *Ka-ching*
  • Biggest Weakness: Keeping a proper structure in an introductory post in a FC's forum.

• How do you structure an introductory message: uuuuuuuuuuh..

• How do you look like in real life: eeeeeeeeeeeeh..

• Strong suit: making sandwiches.

• Favorite Lalafell: Papaly.. Sam Bravado.

• Priorities: Good company. I can easily get rid of a healthy routine just for the sake of good company. Good friends and good memories overlap everything. I mean, I am into Stoicism.

• What's your favorite thing to do in-game: /box with my sparring partner King Cosmos in front of Savage bosses while others explain tactics, so in-case a person had hope in me or my sparring partner, they can know in advance what to expect.

But enough chit-chat, now that I recall funny stories and FC members, I feel like playing so I shall jump back in. You are more than welcome to message me in-game to hang out and/or clear some content with me! And always remember to prioritize a smile over anything. After all, video games were designed to make you have fun, and what's more fun than an extra friend?! ..A tasty sandwich at 3 a.m possibly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 5 days ago
Sylente
Officer
Officer
Thank you received: 5
It's-a me, Viv! #5380
Gosh, Viv ... let me make an official statement: i love you :D

Best Intro ! <3

The following user(s) said Thank You Vivere Mori

2 weeks 4 days ago
Belazarus
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Thank you received: 184
It's-a me, Viv! #5384
What an epic introduction VIv, Great to have you as part of the family :)

2 weeks 4 days ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
Thank you received: 56
It's-a me, Viv! #5387
Expected no less for you Vivere... and you certainly didn't let us down!!

now to get your forum posts counts up from.... erm..... one haha

2 weeks 3 days ago
Vivere Mori
Thank you received: 0
Topic Author
It's-a me, Viv! #5392
@Syl, @Bel, thank you very much both for the warm words and praising! @Nal, hahaha sir, yes, sir! I'll try to be Forum active for once in my life!

2 weeks 2 days ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
Thank you received: 56
It's-a me, Viv! #5401
hehe :)

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds