Hello

2 months 6 days ago
Helyon
Thank you received: 0
Topic Author
Hello #5564
Hello, my name (in game) is Korgoth Northarb. If anyone is qondering what that means - the answer is, I didnt had any decent idea and I love Korgoth of Barbaria.
I'm new to FF game, I tried it onve or twice few years ago and I really disliked it, but this time its a bit different. Abandoning WoW sinking ship I followed voices of guildies who talked and advocated for FF XIV, and ended making trial account... rest is (short) history. Not much to talk about in game goals because they are obvious, enjoy game as much as possible, and by things i see there is much to love.
Free Company (fancy name for a guild)(sorry, thats my wow long time playtime speaks) I applied and I was permited to enter, thank you. I hope to be useful as a member, although i do not know how can I help, maybe it will be clearer at lvl 70, maybe not as this game is preeeety bad with explaining things.

Enough blabber, lets conquer... things, beat some... bosses i presume?, train chocobo and decorate FC house.

And if anybody want to read this with noise I heard while writing it -

Its really good, if you like this kind of music.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 6 days ago
Naiko Kanashi
Thank you received: 4
Hello #5565
Another addition to the FC!!!! I only joined like a week ago but there are so many new faces!
Hope you have fun here and if you need any help queueing for anything I have a level 57 healer and a level 33 tank (but I haven't tanked much).

2 months 6 days ago
Sylente
Officer
Officer
Thank you received: 8
Hello #5567
Hello Korgoth

Good to have you on board - welcome to Alith. :)

2 months 5 days ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
Thank you received: 59
Hello #5568
Welcome Korgoth, Anything you need just ask :)

2 months 5 days ago
Belazarus
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Thank you received: 188
Hello #5581
Welcome Korgoth - great to have you with us

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds