Well hey there lovely! o/

8 months 5 days ago
GamerSofti
Visitor
Visitor
Topic Author
Well hey there lovely! o/ #5587
Hey all! Well, I've been in the FC for a couple of weeks now, so I really should get an intro going here huh?

So... I'm another WoW refugee. Been playing it since EU release, and though I enjoyed leveling through the latest expansion, I found there wasn't much to do once I'd hit max.
I'd dabbled with ffxiv for a few weeks around Easter time this year, so I decided to give it another go, and here I am!
Switched to Cerberus from Odin after a couple of friends (the lovely ladies Elloa and Eva, both who I've known for years through completely different things!) talked about Alith in their twitch streams. So, I had a look, and wow - you guys really have your sh!t together dontcha? In all my years in WoW I've *never* seen a guild have anywhere near this level of organisation *and* be filled with kind, welcoming, and fun members.

I'm still leveling up my lil bard, Softthistle Luminaw... she's 53 at the moment and we're just starting Heavensward. Holy cutscenes though - I am SHOOK!!! (that could also be the lack of sleep since I stayed up till 4.20am this morning to finish those pre-hs quests though *cough*).

My irl name is Marylin, so feel free to call me that if you like, or Softi. I'll answer to both! I'm a single mama to two boys - you'll hear me talk about em loads because, well, they're my life at the end of the day! I have a 13 year old, Zack, and a 11 year old, Max (real name Maximus... yes, really!). Max is severely autistic and needs a lot more input than most kids his age, so if I'm not around for a few days or even a week or so at a time, it'll most likely be that he's going through a tough patch.

That's about it really! I'm absolutely loving discovering a new game - I haven't enjoyed another MMO like this at all other than when I just started WoW, and I'm sure a lot of it is because I've felt so welcomed and part of the Alith family from day one of joining.

Huge love to you all! <3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 months 5 days ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
Thank you received: 64
Well hey there lovely! o/ #5588
Well hi again Softi, loved the photos before of your family, look like a couple of very lucky and happy chaps. Zack is deffo your double haha. Glad you are settling into Alith well and loving FF14. no dea whats happening over in WoW but seems quite a few are migrating across to FF14 atm.

The following user(s) said Thank You GamerSofti

8 months 4 days ago
Faye Sunseeker
Visitor
Visitor
Well hey there lovely! o/ #5591
Softii! Welcome to the guild! I have to say I'm thankful for WoW's endgame being so lackluster since their loss is our gain! You are a such a positive person and I am really happy that you are in the guild, and apart of the Alith family. I look forward to hearing about your upcoming adventures journeying through FFXIV's content and hopefully joining you for some of the more challenging ones. See you in game!

8 months 4 days ago
Sylente
Officer
Officer
Thank you received: 11
Well hey there lovely! o/ #5593
So glad to have you on board with us, Marylin! <3

The following user(s) said Thank You GamerSofti

8 months 4 days ago
GamerSofti
Visitor
Visitor
Topic Author
Well hey there lovely! o/ #5596
thanks so much everyone! *pulls you all in and insists on a group hug* ;)

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds