Hello there

5 months 1 week ago
Auren
Visitor
Visitor
Topic Author
Hello there #5864
Hello everyone, I'm Auren, a lowly 53 Samurai currently wading my way through the void between ARR and HW. I started off as a Dragoon as I'm normally very fond of spear based classes in MMOs, seriously, not enough MMOs have spear classes, but as I progressed through the story I figured it wasn't for me and so I decided to go Samurai as soon as I hit 50, and I love this class so far, and from what I've seen about it at endgame I'm going to love it more then too! I'm not too big on healing or tanking but I do plan on trying them out once I learn dungeons a little more.

Anyway, thank you all for having me and I look forward to meeting everyone. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 months 1 week ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
Thank you received: 64
Hello there #5865
Welcome to Alith Auren, great to have you onboard. If you have any questions or need any help with anything, just shout in FC chat ingame or discord. Everyone is helpful here :)

5 months 1 week ago
Sylente
Officer
Officer
Thank you received: 10
Hello there #5866
Hi Auren

a very warm welcome from me, too!

I remember the slog of quests you're doing right now only too well. Like extracting teeth ...:) It will get a lot better very soon though.

See you in-game
Syl

5 months 5 days ago
Naiko Kanashi
Visitor
Visitor
Hello there #5927
General Kenobi? (I joke)
Welcome!
If you need any help with dungeons or anything, msg me if I'm on, I'm a healer.
I might level a monk or something so I might level it to sooner than I though to help lower level players through the story while keeping it fresh. (There was a saying during the Time War, Sir. The first thing you notice about the doctor of war is that he is unarmed. For many, it is also the last.)

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds