Hello once again!

2 months 4 weeks ago
Ghastous
Thank you received: 0
Topic Author
Hello once again! #6214
Hello Peeps :D

My name is Ghastous and I used to be a part of Alith back in 2017 before real life caught up so ofc stuff to do but now im back :D. So if you aint met me before then hello from me. I joined the Company back sometime in 2017 just by running into 1 of the members just fishing on a bridge ( cant remember who it was) and just asked if they was recruiting in which case they was and that was it i joined 1 of the best guilds ive been part of and ive been in many.

About me:
Well 1st off i just love gaming and i mean gaming on everything as i own every console and ofc the master race which is PC. I play all kinda games from RPGs to MMOs just depends on what games take my fancy so im always playing something. Now im Back on FF14 rdy to lvl my Monk up and finally achieve max lvl. Im also playing ESO aswell as its quite a different MMO to most that are out and is quite popular now with the expansions. I tend to hang out with some of my friends on Discord so if anyone is wanting to join im down and ill send ya a invite and same goes if ppl are on Aliths discord ill pop in and have a chat.

Other things i like is my sport which is mainly Football but i do like to watch some Boxing and MMA now and then but i do tend to join in with the sports chat when ppl talk about it.

Well thats it really not much else to say but what kinda job i do for a living which is a Manufacting Advisior for a supermarket chain called Morrisons ( its garbage dont shop there ) which pays my bills and my gaming habbits :D.

Thanks for reading and see ya in the game hopefully :D

Ghastous Baneblade.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 4 weeks ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
Thank you received: 63
Hello once again! #6216
Great to have you back Ghastous, good luck with your "catching up" and if you need anything just shout.

The following user(s) said Thank You Ghastous

2 months 4 weeks ago
Belazarus
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Thank you received: 189
Hello once again! #6217
Welcome back again Ghastous, you've got so much awesome content to enjoy that you missed while you were away!

2 months 4 weeks ago
Sylente
Officer
Officer
Thank you received: 10
Hello once again! #6224
Welcome back to ffxiv and to Alith. <3

(Advertisement: please send me a screenshot of your character so I can introduce you on our social media ;) )

2 months 3 weeks ago
Xarial
Thank you received: 4
Hello once again! #6234
Welcome back Ghastous ^^

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds