Better late like never

3 months 6 days ago
Nui
Thank you received: 0
Topic Author
Better late like never #6414
Hey All!
I'm Nui Nestra or Sarah a Long time Player from ff, i play since 2015 together with an good friend that joinend my new home too, Raven Kirisame. Normaly i Play in a daily basis B) I Love this game but i took befor i joined you guys a break after i got in a huge fight with (not anymore) friends and my raid, i played sometime in my break but couldnt find myself to enjoy that game like i used before, BUT after i startet to play solo and then joined you i love it like i used to be ♥
If anyone needs help just text me if i can and have time i will always help out

I work RL as An Animal Care Taker In a Shelter sometime i have emergency service so if i go offline without saying anything its mostly because i got a call and need to fight with some dogs to take them to our shelter :evil: :lol:
On Reaaally beatifull days in the warm season i won't play much- Will be out on the street and ride my beloved Motorcyle ♥
I'm From Germany and didnt used English for some years... ( ok TBH was never really good in english!) So if i write something in a really wired way i'm really sorry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 6 days ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
Thank you received: 64
Better late like never #6415
Hi Nui, great to have you in Alith and keep up the good work with your animal care. English is fine by the way :)

See you ingame.

3 months 4 days ago
Xarial
Thank you received: 4
Better late like never #6421
Nice having you here Nui! ^^
Btw, your job sounds soooooo interesting!!

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds