Beater

1 month 1 day ago
Arjuna
More
Topic Author
Beater #6419
Hi Alith,

I thought I would write a little about my FFXIV.

I started back in Sept 2013 when ARR finally came out on PS3. I started as a MNK as no other job really appealed to me. I was casual, to begin with, but after a while, I started raiding I cleared all of Coil before it was all nurffed. When HW came out I played this for a couple of months and lost the spark and always had XIV on my news feed. After seeing the 2017 Fan Fest keynote and seeing SAM on the big screen my days as a SAM in XI came flooding back. My experience with XIV has been a mixture of good and bad as that can happen when you become a Raider. I have been playing XIV since SB came out and I have enjoyed it very much. I was not in and FC for a very long time and was a Kirito in Aincrad. This was mainly down to my rl friend not able to play. I do sometimes do a Squall and distance myself from others as ppl can be very judgemental. Now being in Alith I can see a lot of people who enjoy the game whether it is raiding to "gposing" . I hope that I can be a valued member and be able to get to know you even if it is a little. I also came from Lich and had been there from the beginning and only moved over to Cerb 3 months ago. It was down to meeting Az and Eva that I was able to move and join Alith.

I hope my time in Alith is one to remember.

o7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 20 hours ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
More
Beater #6420
Nice Arjuna, great to have you part of the family.

1 month 19 hours ago
Xarial
More
Beater #6424
Welcome to Alith Arjuna :)

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds