Heyhey! Freyfrey here ^_^

6 months 1 week ago
Thank you received: 0
Topic Author
Heyhey! Freyfrey here ^_^ #6521
Hello everyone!

I usually totally overdo these things, but this time I'll try and keep it short.

Weird old derpy cat lady says a lot :P

I'm pretty new to the game and have only played for about a month or so at this point. So I got just about everything to do!
I'm not much for long hours of hard focus, but I do love company and is pretty easygoing about what to spend time on in-game. So gimme a prod if you need a hand or just someone to tease ^_^
Wish I could do all roles, but gear is .. slow coming, although I do have some of the healer and dps jobs at level 70 with a bit of basic gear.

In meat space, I'm a bit of a medical mess and times can be pretty hard, so I tend to do a lot of escapism, like playing FFXIV. I've played so much stuff throughout the ages and got into online gaming with Dark Age of Camelot.
I play tabletop role playing and card games as well - currently Vampire the Masquerade and a bit of Magic the Gathering. Then there's a bit of TV series binging going on once in a while - big fan of creepy, weird, psychological dystopian sci-fi!
So I guess I'm a bit nerd when it comes to fantasy and science fiction. Love the stuff! It's always been my rock. Not so much books though, as reading isn't always easy, but I recently enjoyed Discworld a lot :)

I don't do much else than kill time at my computer and attend my job as much as I can (IT stuff at a university), which leaves me pretty drained. I rarely have much energy for anything else, but maybe the occasional visit at a pair of friends.
But then I'm glad I can jump online with some nice people (yes you) and relax for the evening.
I really hope I'll fit in nicely here in Alith and maybe make some new friends :3

Otherwise I'm pretty open to the curious, and I'd like to think I can roll with the punches, so no need to be too finicky around me :)

I'll just leave it at that!

Best regards,
Freya ♥

And here's some genuine and authentic smiles, because I'm so good at those >.>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 1 week ago
Sylente
Officer
Officer
Thank you received: 11
Heyhey! Freyfrey here ^_^ #6522
Hello Freya

welcome to Alith!

I love the virtual-vs-RealLife-photos, we all should do them <3

The following user(s) said Thank You Freya Philogynipus

6 months 1 week ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
Thank you received: 65
Heyhey! Freyfrey here ^_^ #6523
Great to have you onboard and welcome again!!

6 months 1 week ago
Disdemona
Officer
Officer
Thank you received: 9
  • Guild Champion Senior Member Above & Beyond Party Animal Raid Leader
Heyhey! Freyfrey here ^_^ #6524
Welcome to the FC! I love your avatar :P Reminds me of Tangled.

6 months 1 week ago
Xarial
Recruitment Champion
Recruitment Champion
Thank you received: 4
  • Recruitment Champion Senior Member
Heyhey! Freyfrey here ^_^ #6525
Welcome to Alith Freya!!

Aaaand greetings from this fellow weird derpy cat lady (I would say old aswell but I kinda think I'm one of those ppl who never grow up lol) :p

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds