In case you've missed me as a new member

2 months 1 week ago
Chimander
Thank you received: 0
  • Above & Beyond Can't Stop Running Party Animal
Topic Author
In case you've missed me as a new member #6885
Heeellooo Cute humans, aliens and whatever else you may prefer!

In case it has escaped your attention, I'm a new member since... 1 week?
SO My name is Chi, and here is my introduction full of random facts about me that you wish you didn't know!

> I'm pretty sure bunnies are Satan's spawn. I'm convinced they eat humans. Them sniffing you? Ye, that's to check if you're tasty enough. If approved they will kidnap someone in your close family and eat them. Those missing people? Bunnies.
Those body parts that are found? Bunnies. That creepy feeling when someone is watching you? Bunnies

> When I was a child I was afraid of vampires sneaking in and wanting to eat me, so I always slept with my blanket wrapped around my neck. Took me years and years to get rid of that, I couldn't sleep with my neck exposed.
Of course, I'm now much older and wiser and know that vampires need an invitation to get into my home...

> I love chocolate but dislike anything chocolate flavored... Chocolate milk. No. Chocolate ice cream. No. Chocolate mousse. No. Just No.

> I LOVE plushies. If I had my way I had a GIANT bear plushie, 2 times my size. Don't know why bf won't approve of this...

> I Like everything sugar. Its an addition, I can't be held accountable for my actions when you take the sugar away.

> I like reading, dancing and singing, though reading is pretty much the safest option. Singing tends to scare even the cats away..

WELL I think that's it for now. I hope that gave you a thorough impression of what kind of person I am. Any more questions? Don't hesitate to ask, I'm also always on discord!

Ariiverdelli! o/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 1 week ago
Leon Taurus
  • Party Animal
In case you've missed me as a new member #6886
Welcome to Alith Chi!

A good tip to keep vampires away is to cook with garlic oil!

2 months 1 week ago
Belazarus
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Thank you received: 189
In case you've missed me as a new member #6887
Haha hello Chimander, welcome aboard :) Great introduction hehe - just shout if you ever need any help with anything.

2 months 1 week ago
D´ohn
  • Senior Member Party Animal Above & Beyond
In case you've missed me as a new member #6888
GREETINGS YOU GLORIOUS LIZARD-FAIRY-THING!!! PREPARE YOUR HEAD AND YOUR HEART FOR NOW YOU ARE A POSSIBLE TARGET FOR WHOLESOMENESS AND HEADPATTING!!

And if you ever feel down, come to me. I have plenty of wholesomeness and happyness to share! But more than that, hope you enjoy your time here in the Alith madhouse!

2 months 1 week ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
Thank you received: 64
In case you've missed me as a new member #6893
Love the intro :) Welcome again to Alith Chi - you crazy Bunnie hater.

Oh and by the way, doesn't everyone know you HAVE to invite vampires into your house else they can't cross the threshold, I though that was the first thing kids were taught in school :)

When your mum used to say to you "Don't talk to strangers" she was really saying " Don't invite those vamps in"

2 months 1 week ago
Disdemona
Officer
Officer
Thank you received: 9
  • Guild Champion Senior Member Above & Beyond Party Animal Raid Leader
In case you've missed me as a new member #6895
Haha that was cute Chi, also don't let Nal fool you... he only knows that about vampires cause I made him watch vampire diaries. He was sheltered and in the dark up until then. :P

Welcome to the FC officially from the forums now too.

2 months 1 week ago
Sylente
Officer
Officer
Thank you received: 10
In case you've missed me as a new member #6904
I wonder if that's early stages of a career as Bunny Boiler ? :D

Great to have you, Chi !

*she says, happily drinking her chocolate milk*

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds