3 weeks 4 days ago
Xaert
Recruitment Champion
Recruitment Champion
Thank you received: 0
  • Newcomer of the Month Recruitment Champion
Topic Author
Hello Alith, my old friend #7398
It's been a while, but I guess I'm back.

Xaert's the name, but anything that starts with an X and has a preponderance of ae's in them could be me, really. Who knows, right?

I've had a fondness for the MMO genre ever since I got lost in Lineage 2 for a few months during the summer before I went to college. And I'd been going back to it from time to time, until I ran into a gem called TERA, and with it Alith. That lasted for about a year. After hitting the end of TERA and Alith moving to ESO, I went along for a bit, but ESO never quite captured me like TERA had.

Fast forward a few years, and I've started playing games less and less, and now focus as much on my job as a teacher of game programming, as I do on my band and my new sport of snooker. Games are a far smaller part of my habits than they once were, so when I recently rewatched the first anime I ever watched (.hack//sign), I wondered... what about this am I missing?

A place much akin to what I remember Alith being, it seemed. So here I am. Back in the fray to give it another shot, for very different reasons, and probably with very differing results. Who knows, right?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 weeks 2 days ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
Thank you received: 64
Hello Alith, my old friend #7400
Great to see you back in Alith Xaert.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds