Mao's Introduction!

2 weeks 1 day ago
Mao Myrrh
Thank you received: 0
Topic Author
Mao's Introduction! #7826
Hello and Greetings everyone!

First of all I want to thank you for taking your time to read my introduction :)

Ever since I was young I have loved playing MMO's as well as being a big fan of the Final Fantasy series. My main crux with playing online games is playing them alone. I have because of that become very excited when I saw Alith and to meet all of you.

A little bit about myself:
Besides playing games I am a (recently) happily married 26 years old man working as a Maritime Officer on cruise ships worldwide. I live in The Netherlands but have a British nationality, married to my South African wife.

Most of the time I am either working/with my wife or playing games.

Playing a MMO with a community of friends to hang out with and have fun with playing the game such as unlocking in game stuff, healthy banter, chatting in general, participating in raids. All of these things in a relaxed environment with friendly people is what I enjoy the most about MMO gaming.

I therefore am excited to meet you all and to see you in game!
Shoot me up if you have any questions about me or if you simply want to hang out!

Greets to you all,

Mao.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 1 day ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
Thank you received: 65
Mao's Introduction! #7827
Hi Mao and welcome to Alith. Great to have you with us. Life on a cruise ship eh.... sounds fun, meeting loads of people and going to exotic places :)

2 weeks 15 hours ago
Belazarus
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Thank you received: 190
Mao's Introduction! #7836
Welcome to the family :)

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds