It's me, Mira Kuru!

1 month 1 day ago
Mirakuru
Thank you received: 0
Topic Author
It's me, Mira Kuru! #7875
Lali-ho!

I finally found the time to write a little bit about myself.

My real name is Anne, I'm from Germany, born 1988.

I've been playing video games ever since I was little, earliest PC ones I remember are King's Quest VII & Legend of Kyrandia (honorable mention to Myst). My dad used to have my sister and me playing in the background while he was playing. On the console side, I joined the Nintendo squad with my SNES and Game Boy, which was updated regularly up to my now beloved Switch.

As for MMOs, there were many of them. Up until a few years back I applied for every closed beta I could find and got to play a good amount of games out there. My memorable MMO stages were Ragnarok Online, MapleStory, Jade Dynasty, Forsaken World, TERA and now Final Fantasy XIV. In TERA I was part of Alith as well (Cerise - Elin Priest if anybody remembers), but only for maybe the last year, before the gang left for TESO. I remained with TERA, dabbled in the FFXIV beta for ARR a bit, but didn't play much due to getting my degree, relocating and starting to work. When I was getting into games again in 2015 I went for FFXIV and stayed.

As for what I'm doing otherwise... I'm currently working in the IT department of a subsidiary of a large German car manufacturer. I'm the one who makes sure everyone has their notebooks, phones, monitors, printers and whatnot. Ordering for new people, renewing leasing contracts, exchanging old hardware & all that jazz for roughly 1k users.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 20 hours ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
Thank you received: 65
It's me, Mira Kuru! #7877
Once again, welcome back to Alith Mira (Cerise). Great to have you back in the fold.

4 weeks 1 day ago
Xaert
Recruitment Champion
Recruitment Champion
Thank you received: 0
  • Can't Stop Running Party Animal Newcomer of the Month Recruitment Champion
It's me, Mira Kuru! #7884
Lali-hooooo!

Welcome back Cerise! I remember an Elin healer by that name :) Although I don't know if we played together very much. Second chance now, I guess :D

4 weeks 1 day ago
Belazarus
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Thank you received: 191
It's me, Mira Kuru! #7888
Welcome back Cerise :)

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds