Build 'em up, Break 'em down.

3 weeks 2 days ago
Dying Breeze
Thank you received: 0
Topic Author
Build 'em up, Break 'em down. #8025
Hey hey.

I'm Dying Breeze. My friends usually call me DB,but my real name is Kazuyoshi Bowser. I do joke about my name often when i'm at work,so no worries about that.
I'm 22 years old. I'm from japan and france,and I moved in Scotland recently,for work. I can speak Japanese,English and French,though I really do speak Japanese and English on a regular basis.
I work as a QA tester in the video game industry,so video games makes both my worklife and my hobby. Perhaps you may find my name in the credits? Who knows,hehe.

I've been playing FFXI and FFXIV since 1.0 now,but really actively since Heavensward. I've been raiding ever since as healer,then DPS,mostly on hardcore groups since SB. I've cleared E4s on week 2,and currently working on Brute Chaser on TEA. However,most of the fun I have on the game is helping people on progress and clearing content,both friends and party finder groups. I got to know a lot of different people that way,and I really enjoy helping to begin with hehe. That's what i do during my free time on the game. I've picked up my crafters recently too,so I aim to level them all max soon,hopefully.

Thank you very much for your time,and for having me around.

- DB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 weeks 2 days ago
Sylente
Officer
Officer
Thank you received: 11
Build 'em up, Break 'em down. #8027
Hello DB and welcome to Alith! Someone very clever claimed the Mario Brothers archenemy name for you there :D

3 weeks 15 hours ago
Nalroz
Deputy Leader
Deputy Leader
Thank you received: 65
Build 'em up, Break 'em down. #8028
Welcome to Alith DB, great to have you onboard.

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds