New kid on the block

4 months 1 week ago
More
Topic Author
New kid on the block #3247
Hi guys,

I have just been accepted into the FC and I thought I'd pop on here and give you all a big Welsh greeting :)

Just so you have more of an idea who I am, I'm Nathan, a 26 year old from Wales. I just started playing FFXIV a few days ago and I'm a bit of a MMO noob to be honest. My only other MMO experience was FFXI many moons ago. What I enjoyed most about FFXI back then was interacting with other people, which is why I chose to join Alith :) If you're interested in what my character name means, Gruffydd is an old Welsh name given to ancient Welsh Kings and Princes. Pendragon is also another old Welsh word meaning Chief Dragon.

I have been a casual gamer for most of my life now, the first games I ever owned were Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time and Goldeneye on the N64. Those were the days......

I studied law at university and I'm currently working as a legal adviser for a big insurance company. I have a keen interest in a wide range of sports from football (Tottenham Hotspur fan) to motorcycle racing. I also try and keep in shape by going to the gym and swimming, before coming home and chilling with my PC :)

Hopefully you have more of an idea who I am and I look forward to meeting you lovely people in-game. Hwyl fawr!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 1 week ago
Hinji
Banned
Banned
More
New kid on the block #3248
Welcome to Alith Gruffydd!

It's great to have you a part of the team and don't hesitate to ask any questions about the game. I still ask questions now and I've been playing on and off for 4 years.
The following user(s) said Thank You Gruffydd Pendragon

4 months 1 week ago
Naerdiel
Recruitment Champion
Recruitment Champion
More
New kid on the block #3252
Welcome to Alith Gruffydd !
:)

4 months 1 week ago
Nephin
More
New kid on the block #3260
Welcome :)

4 months 1 week ago
Brellos
More
New kid on the block #3312
Welcome Nathan! :D

4 months 1 week ago
Belazarus
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
More
New kid on the block #3318
Welcome Welcome :D

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds